Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh, God...you rascal...

So, this morning Jay calls me to find out if I've called the yard guys yet to find out when they are mulching, planting and aerating even though I have told him a bajillion times it will be sometime in March.
I am highly annoyed that he feels he has the right to hound me about this before I have:
A) found the coffeemaker
B) given the dog his gross medicine or
C) realized I was standing in front of my now-completely bare kitchen window in just a towel (that realization came a few minutes later when someone walking their dog waved at me).

Anyway, the conversation went sour quickly. We agreed we should not talk for a minimum of 2 hours.

I'm leaving Bible study thinking how silly it was to get so annoyed. I called the yard guys, left a message, called Jay told him I had a left a message for yard guys and we agreed we were being stupid. It's just stressful with the house up in chaos right now. Yay, God!

Gets better. I pull up to my house and wouldn't you know it....the yard guys are outside my house mulching and getting ready to plant! Funny God, He knew it all along....:)

On a completely unrelated note, here's some cute pics of Nick playing in the park the other day.

No comments: