Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome to the world Baby Jack Scully

Today, my sister and John welcomed John Joseph "Jack" Scully into the world.  At 7 pounds, 12 ounces and 20.5 inches, Jack and his mama are doing great. Of course, Titi is already on hand to show the first-timers the ropes and start whispering all kinds of love, sweetness and guidance into her second grandson's little ears. Somehow, I think whatever she whispers to her children and grandchildren stays imprinted on each of us.
My sister was in labor a day and a half, pushed for over two hours and is my new hero.  I hope that, as I write this, Nikki, John and baby Jack are all resting and sleeping soundly. The adventure they are embarking on is awesome, amazing....and exhausting!

Sweet Jack, I cannot wait to meet you, rock you and tell you all about all the fun you and your cousin Nick will have. Until then, know I am counting the moments....and I am head over heels in love with you.

P.S. Teddy. Prepare to get your world ROCKED, pup.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats to nikki! he is beautiful and worth all her hard work (and extra week of pregnant, lol)